1.05.2012

Another year come

Its already 2012 and I’ll be 22 years old this year. So yeah, since highschool I have a kind of feeling about being 22 and something. But keep my expectation low but still do my best for 2012 plans.
So here’s what so called 2012’s resolution:
1) Love yourself more than anything
2) Eat more vegetables and fruits
3) Live right and wise
4) GRADUATION
5) Get a job and leave Jakarta (for a while)


So what I did at new year’s eve?


As like I wanted, I spent the night with some of my college mates. Mi familia politik 2008. We had bbq, a lot of laughs, drinks, fireworks and flying lantern. Just like my resolution, I didn’t drink too much because I don’t want to begin the new year with bad feeling. Instead, someone wont like my attitude if I get drunk or something *ehem*. So yeah, I just want to begin it with the right thing to do.

I don't know why I don't really get excited about this kind of new year. This year will gonna be a huge deal between me, my family, my friends, the entire universe, and anything. Just like what I said to him:
"Lets the future always be mystery, and we are ready for any possibilities happen".

Tidak ada komentar:

 
;