12.25.2010
after a long long time!
A lil bit upset because i lost my 'He's just not that into you' & 'Love actually' dvds :(
Anyway, hello readers, i've been quite busy with all of those assignments and takehome test for my final test. What a greaaaat and rough way to end this semester. Probably, my 5th semester is quite awful. Whatever happen to this semester, i'll try to finish it with my best.
Today is Christmas, so Merry Xmas my dear beloved Christian friends wherever you are. Have a joyful and great Christmas for all of you.
Actually, i'm lil bit confused about my awkward feeling. It haunted me. Geez, its been a year and I still can let the past to go away. Maybe, I should finish one-of-my-never-ending-story with someone who has been with me for the last 8 years as.... my best guy friend.
So yeah, 2010 is almost done. Its one of a great year for me. Done so many unbelievable and wonderful things. Have a lot of great moments with friends, especially my second family mi familio politic's guys. Forget all the bitter and suck memories, because I have so many happy things that worth to remember. I'm so blessed.
Here it is my few updates about my life and feeling recently. I look like so mess and stressful for last couple days because of this UAS-madness! Hahaha.. enjoy your day people. I will finish all of these assignments before 29 December! Ammien!
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar