would you please give me a chanceto tell you I love you
Please dont hide away
dont hide away from me
to show you that I love you
[elia bintang - give me a chance]
Ada yang baru putus?
Atau ada yang lagi meratapi kisah cintanya yang bertepuk sebelah tangan?
And if you are kind of John Mayer fans, love accoustic music, love a man with a guitar
I suggest you to listen give me a chance by Elia Bintang.
Elia Bintang is a man (he used to called ‘Bintang’ but some reasons he prefer to called ‘Elia or El’), in the middle of 20 something, has a good sense of writing (you can read his blog in here, here, here, here... and the newest is here), and (I believe) he will become a next big rockstar someday.
Yang gue suka dari lagu-lagunya Elia Bintang adalah karena sisi accoustic dan suaranya dia yang emang bagus itu.
Lumayan easy listening.
Asik didengerin kalo lagi nyetir mobil atau bengong-bengong di kamar.
Well, he really sing his song like he means it.
Want to know more?
Just click this eliabintang.com/download, and you really know what I mean. :)

4 komentar:
tammiii thanks yah udah di-review! lo memang teman yang baik.. :p
@eliabintang: you're welcome, el. hehe
wowwww.
gw jg mau di review donks, tamm. *nah loh ga mau kalah* hihihi
@putt: mau review ttg apanya nih??hhehehe
Posting Komentar