12.09.2009

man dies only leaves his name

The sweetest song is silence that I've ever heard.
Funny how your feet in dreams never touch the Earth.
In a wood full of princes, freedom is a kiss.
But the Prince hides his face from dreams in the mist.
[These dreams-MYMP]



After came to my friend’s funeral
I kept thinking about my life.
How if I only want fill it with anything makes me happy for the rest of my life?
Spend more time with families and friends
Read a lot of books
Go to places I’ve never come
Take some classes.. like salsa dance, yoga, Italian language, Thai boxing, etc.

And the rest, I want to be a good people.
I want to be useful for other human.
I want to do something that reminds people of me.
At least, when I leave, I want people only talk about my kindness.
And share a goodstory about me.



naïve, huh?

4 komentar:

harunsaurus mengatakan...

leave some mark, crystalize
live to the limit, idealize
fight like a brave
thus your death leaves them dazed

apa deh gw tau-tau bikin puisi :p

mr.snugglemars mengatakan...

instead of naive,
i prefer to call you humanist.

:D

apa yang akan tersisa ya cuman itu.
jadi cuma orang bodohlah yang akan membuat hal hal buruk di hidupnya..

:D

tammi prasetyo mengatakan...

@harun: hehe nice poet :)

@denny: well, whatever it be. just take what it'll be. yang paling bodoh sih mereka yang sudah tau melakukan hal buruk tetapi tetap mengulanginya.
hehe

niken mengatakan...

ayo semangat buat yang baik2..ga naiv tapi emang udah seharus nya toh? hhehe..salam kenal ;)

 
;