I don't want a lot for ChristmasThere's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is...
You
[all i want for christmas-mariah carey]
Somehow I do enjoy December.
After all the craziness in a whole year, we deserve for a long holiday.
For all the cherries, happiness, sadness and pouring rain I more love December 2009 than 2008 had.
Well maybe because the rainy effect and christmas’ songs are everywhere.
I am not a Christian. But since a long time ago I enjoy christmas’s music. Its not a sin, isnt it?
From o holy night until joy to the world and of course amazing grace (well, its not a christian's song anyway). When I was in Elfa’s Class, me and my classmate (who is Christian) love to singing along christmas’ song.
I desperately hope there would be snowy in Jakarta. So it will complete all my daydreaming. So we could play snow ball or just have fun wear a big sweater and rainbow old pajamas and drink a beer.
And today, I spent more time in the kitchen. For the very first time I cooked my own breakfast (with a lot of cheese on it). And I drank hot milo which is rare to me (I don’t like milk very much).
I can say I’m happy right now eventhough its cloudy outside. :)
Ps: Happy mother’s day for all mom in the world.
I love you, ibu. You are my best ibu forever. For all the kindness you give to me, for all the meal you cook to me, for all the smile when you called me ‘gendut’ or whatever, for all your patient when I’m in worse condition, and for whatever you had done to me, past, presents and in the future.
Hugs & kisses.

3 komentar:
christmas..
oh christmas.
it is always rainy.
i love that mariah song.
ada di film apa itu yg ada keira??
lupa bah..
*dasar pikun
LOVE ACTUALLY, bang!
wah.. itu film favorit saya sepanjang masa x) x)
ha!!
iya..
lupa
maklum sudah mature, ups. salah, tua maksudnya. hahaha
Posting Komentar