
Life’s been good lately. Except the fact that I was quite busy like hell last week. But, I do think that this month (because the-almost-end-of-the-year) is the busiest month ever. Well, we are still have two or three weeks before December and I don’t want to think what will happen at December. All the hecticness, all the craziest, all the assignments, all the-so-last-month-of-the-year-so-all-appointments-should-done.
But, yes, I’m here, writing my blog from ms.word before copy it into blogspot because my internet connection was heck. Damn. But, I’m happy because right now I’m free as a bird (forget about all the assignments and the essays and all those things) after all the events I managed was over last week (JOURNALYMPIC and PDKT). Glad to know that they both finish successfully.
So sorry for the long absents I’ve made the couple days ago. Yes, I miss writing randomly in my own blog. Talking about nonsense and anything I like. Hope, you are still like it. Thank you for all the readers who wants to stop by for reads these all thingies. This blog is really really a way to escape myself from the world. Sometimes, write is easier than talk. Eventhough my friends think that I’m talkative, haha.
And again, miracle happens. The universe brings his jokes to us. In a randomly way, I have to went home with him. And yes the ice was melting. We talked, we laughed, we shared our story like we used to be. Like we never had that long pause. I really enjoy our moment. It felt like my best male friends come back to my life. Entering it again like it supposed to be.
Like a water, know where should they go. Like us, we know where should we go.
And, still, the universe do the job wisely and I appreciate it.
Thank you!
[currently listening: Baby me Mine - Barbara me
currently reading: - ]
currently reading: - ]

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar