10.31.2009

Life lately...



+ Gue kena yang namanya writer’s block. Quite pathetic..
+ Hidup gue saat ini datar-datar aja, enggak ada gejolak apapun. Seems normal.. But i know, it aint normal at all!
+ I deactive my plurk account, but I don’t delete it. Gue bakal lebih banyak update di twitter, quite simple than plurk. I love simple things.
+ And I have to wait until January so I can get my fufu...
+ For him, thanks for being almost-closest-friend to me. Honestly, I enjoy our moment together. But, it’s a past.. I don’t see any future in this kind of relationshit.
+ So, Bye October, Hello November... I wish you bring more happiness and goodness in ourlife

2 komentar:

rind mengatakan...

"I deactive my plurk account, but I don’t delete it. Gue bakal lebih banyak update di twitter, quite simple than plurk. I love simple things."

Kalo ini facebook, ini gw like
Kalo ini twitter, ini udah gw ReTweet
Kalo ini tumblr, ini udah gw ReBlog
XD!
hahaha

tammi prasetyo mengatakan...

huahahaha
yaudah di like, di RT sekalian di Reblog aja :) :) hahaha

 
;